Updated: Jan 18
I took the opportunity to have a body treatment at my favorite spa, Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain in Ivins, Utah.
This is one of my all time favorite spots in Utah. Their facility offers a wonderfully relaxing experience from the moment you check in to the inviting and relaxing steam room, to the resting lounge with the amazing views of the vibrant red rock of Snow Canyon and the black lava fields in the fore ground to their wide range of excellent spa services.
I have long been curious what a Vichy Shower Massage was, so I decided to give it a try. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone who is looking for the wonderful combined experience of water and a massage.
Vichy showers are also known as an affusion shower. They are therapeutic baths that are
composed of very fine water jets, producing a massaging effect. The water is typically heated to a comfortable temperature and the jets are applied in a specific pattern to help relax the body and stimulate circulation.
What are the benefits of this amazing Vichy shower and massage?
Here are 6 benefits I found:
1) Improved Muscle Tone: The massage from the Vichy shower can loosed tight muscles helping to improve the tone of the muscles. The benefit, a more toned and youthful appearance.
2) Improved Circulation: The massage from the Vichy shower helps to promote better circulation throughout the body. This helps to improve the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the skin, giving it an overall healthier appearance.
3) Detoxification: The massage from the shower can help to stimulate the lymphatic system, encouraging the body to flush out toxins and other impurities that can build up over time. It helps to improve the function of internal organs. The Vichy shower and massage improves metabolism and can help with weight loss.
4) Relaxes and Rejuvenates: The massage provided by the Vichy shower can be incredibly soothing and relaxing. It can help to reduce anxiety, stress and tension, improving sleep.
5) Improved Skin Texture: It firms and tones the skin. The massage from the shower can help to exfoliate and soften the skin, making it smoother and more even in texture.
6) Self Care: Having regular treatments are a big part of self care. A good practice is to indulge in a full body exfoliation and body wrap at least each summer and winter.
Wendy’s words for you….Once again I was thoroughly impressed with my overall experience at the Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain. If you are looking for the true Spa aaaaahhhh experience then I will certainly recommend them. It is my wish that you add a Vichy Shower and massage to your list of wonderful things to do for yourself.
It has been my pleasure to share this blog with you. I hope you enjoyed this blog found it informative. For more of my blogs please follow me on my website www.hummingbirdandowl.com