Affirmations are positive statements or phrases that you repeat to yourself in order to reprogram your mind. This shifts your focus towards your goals and desires. Put feelings into your affirmations while actively repeating them. This creates an energy that helps your mind believe in their power. We all remember things we have enjoyed doing. Affirmations work, they are easy to do, you can do them anywhere and they raise your vibration. Let’s look at a few ways to use affirmations to transform your life with positive self-talk:
1) What matters to you? Choose affirmations that align with your goals and values. Make sure the affirmations you choose resonate with you and reflect your desired outcomes.
2) Write your affirmations down and repeat them daily. The more you repeat your affirmations, the more you will start to believe in their power. Stacking them with something you already do will make more of an impact. I do mine in the morning while I drink my morning coffee and in the evening before I go to bed
3) Feel the emotions behind your affirmations. It's not enough to just repeat the words – you need to feel the emotions behind them in order for them to be effective. Close your eyes and visualize yourself living the reality of your affirmations, and feel the emotions that come with it.
4) Be patient. It takes time for affirmations to take hold and become a part of your belief system. The rule of thumb is if you do something regularly for 21 days it becomes a habit. Be patient and consistent in your practice. Focus on committing to 21 days to give yourself the opportunity to experience the benefit of your affirmation. Be gentle with yourself. Please don’t get discouraged, if you don't see immediate results. Change takes time and that’s ok.
5) Keep an open mind. Affirmations can challenge your current beliefs and mindset, so it's important to keep an open mind and be open to the possibility of change. You are worth it.
You deserve to transform your life. You can start your transformation with positive self-talk. Remember, it's a journey and it won't happen overnight, but with consistent effort and a positive mindset, you can make it a reality. You will love your new life!
Here are 10 Great Affirmations for 2023
1) 2023 is my best year yet and I intend to live my best life. I am intend to experience all 2023 has to offer me!
2) In 2023 I intend to live a well balanced lifestyle; emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically. I love being a well balanced happy, active person.
3) I live each day with intention and with purpose to be the best I can be in 2023. Living with intention keeps me focused and on task so I am able to make better use of my time. Living with intention allows me more time in my day to do fun things I want to do.
4) I happily greet 2023 with open arms and I fill seek new and exciting ways to fill my day.
5) In 2023 I intend to spend more time with my family, laughing, playing and sharing.
6) I welcome ALL the wonderful gifts the universe has for me in 2023.
7) I open myself to receiving abundance, prosperity and wealth in 2023. I am so grateful for the abundant money that flows to me with ease.
8) I am thankful for the many blessings the universe is giving me in 2023.
9) I INTEND to HAVE MORE fun, laughter and good times with my family in 2023.
10) I am ready, willing and able to accept my dream job in 2023. I am so thankful the universe wants me to have the job I have always wanted and I happily accept it.
Wendy’s words for you...
Remember to make your affirmations about you, what do you want to create more of in your life. Create them as if they are already happening. Using the word intend gives your affirmation more power lets your brain know it is going to happen. You deserve to live the life of your dreams. You have the power to change your life for the better.
I hope you enjoy using affirmations as much as I do. I have experienced the magic of using positive uplifting affirmations throughout my life. It is my wish that you have fun creating affirmations and feeling the magic of them in your life. Enjoy